Sunday, April 21, 2013

BLOG SALE RULES

Thanks for visiting this MASSIVE blog sale! Everything was either gifted by friends or purchased by me. Please read all rules before contacting me.
  • MUST have PayPal account
  • All the items are pictured as-is and most are either new or in new condition. **Individual condition will be noted next to each item when possible.**
  • Comes from a clean, non-smoking home - I'm just selling off my collection to help my sister pay for university!
  • Shipping starts at $5 with an additional $0.50 an item. Shipping prices listed are for the contiguous U.S. only and will come with delivery confirmation. I will ship internationally but keep in mind that shipping costs are extremely high. If you are interested, please contact me and I can get a separate shipping quote for you.   
    • Because of the sheer number of things being sold, I had to make several posts to cover them all. You may, of course, choose things from different categories to combine shipping.
    • There are special shipping conditions with heavier items. If this is the case, it will be specifically noted next to the item(s) for sale. 
      • For single items offered in multi-buy discounts, each item will be charged shipping. *Note that "sets" are excluded from this charge.*
        • EXAMPLE: Lipstick $3 or 2 for $5. Cost of 2 lipsticks shipped = $10.50 or Lipstick set for $5. Cost of 2 lipsticks shipped = $10.
  • All items have been cleaned, wiped down and sanitized but I always suggest that you sanitize again when you receive them.
  • All sales are final and I take no responsibility for items damaged or lost in the post. **All items will be packaged appropriately to best avoid any damage.**
    • I will gladly put insurance on any package if you pay the additional cost.
  • Everything will be on a first-come, first-pay basis
    • I will contact you with your total cost and you will have 24 hours from the time the email is sent during which time your items will be marked as pending. Non-payment will release your items to be for sale.
  • Only PayPal gift payments will be accepted 
    • If you process a regular payment, I will require that you cover the rest of the fees before sending your item(s) out.
  • To purchase, leave a comment on THIS POST with what items you would like as well as the email address associated with your PayPal account. I will send you a total purchase price confirmation email so you may process your gift payment. =)
Happy shopping!





11 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Im interested in both the MUFE HD Powder 1g and Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder. My email is ibangal81@yahoo.com

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saw one more that i like UD 24/7 liner in Zero ($7).

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    I'm interested in 2 items:
    - 1, Wet n Wild 8 pan, in Sparkle Till Morning
    - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
    - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany

    hilda.m.martinezATgmaildotCOM (sorry, avoiding bots)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to buy wet n wild going in the wild and nude awakening lisacphillips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like the Profusion Eyeshadow Palette Sultry & Neutrals. Email is blazethei@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybelline color tattoos - both
    Wet & Wild LE 9-pan pallete - nude awakening x1
    Wet & Wild 9 pan palette - all three different sets

    chow mein at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I would like the following things, the balm 3 x shadowa and 2 x overshadows, hard candy eyeshadows, 3 x loreal eyeshadow quads, Physicians formula nudes eye palette, Philosophy eye quad, nys nude on nude set, wet n wild lipstick set ($4 set), 5 x maybelline lipsticks, tarte bronzer, philosophy highlight and bronze set, rimmel 3 x blush set,nyc bronzers set, wet n wild 2 x blush, wet n wild bronzer, loreals blushes set, elf blushes set, studio m set, nyx duo set and 3 x nys blushes
    I would also need postage to 3218 vic Australia and can paypal immediately my emails is matildawills73@gmail.com and paypal email is jamieandcg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello if your nude awakenings are not all sold I would like 1. My paypal is senteurexotics@gmail.com and I can pay asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would like the tokidoki 24 karat skate deck palette. do u still have it?
    gloriachee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete