Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sexy Curves mascara

This mascara? It's okay. I have typical Asian lashes so it really didn't do anything for me except make me poke myself in the eyeball a bunch of times. I bought this mascara one month ago and when I bought it, I thought the formula was a bit runny so I let it sit for a month and gave it another couple of tries. Much better.... Still not fantastic.
The grooves on the brush, while it may be "sexy", the product tends to gather between the curves and then gives you crazy Frankenstein clumps for eyelashes. Although the 003 touts "extreme black" as its name, there isn't really anything extreme about minus the extreme pain you feel when you poke your eye with this modern day flail.


Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara in 003 Extreme Black (Purple tube) rating:
Size: 0.27 fl oz (8ml)
Color: ****

Lasting power: ***

Smudge-proof: **

Flake-proof: *
Would I recommend this product? No. But let me know what you think if you've tried it or plan on purchasing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment