Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blog Sale - UPDATE

   I need to have a blog sale and just get rid of everything. I look at my makeup collection and see so many things going to waste that could really be getting loved by someone else. If my blog picks up some traffic, I will be actively loading things to sell on here. I've got everything from low-end to high-end so it will be interesting to see what sells and what picks up some interest...

Off to gather things...

Update of things to come... Most items are drugstore items that will be priced really cheaply to help move the product along and to help grow your stash!

Nail polish from tons of brands
Drugstore lipsticks that were only used to swatch or are still brand new
NYX  jumbo crayons
Quads and palettes of varying sizes

Okay, that's it until I actually get some time to work through my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment