Sunday, October 21, 2012

Here's the Problem

   Do you see these jars of nail polish?

    It's a sickness. It's also what I've accumulated over just the last month or so... I go out to Target, Meijer, TJ Maxx, Rite Aid or wherever to grab something and end up shamelessly perusing the cosmetics section and come out with one or a couple nail polishes. Darn season changes have great clearance, sales AND great limited edition collections that come out.
   I've picked up a variety of all sorts. Some Essie, L'oreal, Sinful Colors, Butter, Revlon, Orly and Wet n Wild... I obviously can't swatch them all today (and possibly not even this week!) so stay tuned. I painted my nails red with this Sally Hansen Kook-A-Mango the other day and it completely dyed my finger nails so I'm giving my poor, brittle nails a break for a few days as I try to figure out how I want to format this my blog entries... any ideas?

   I rough-swatched a single coat on the back of some sheet music I had sitting around to show you the color out of the bottle. Soooo pretty~






   I realize my lighting sucks. I'll have to work it out. I'm just happy that I'm blogging at all! * smiles *

No comments:

Post a Comment