Sunday, October 21, 2012

J.R. Watkins

   Okay, these aren't quite a "swatch" but I recently realized that I hit whatever status it is at Rite Aid that allows me to get 20% off all the things I buy there... Awesome, right? I went a little shopping crazy these past few weeks (as usual) and purchased some of items.

    I first became obsessed with the J.R. Watkins Hand & Body lotions after testing them out at a Cracker Barrel and found them at Rite Aid a week or two ago with +UP rewards. Yay! So, of course I picked two up - Mango and Lemon.





  
   I'm not really into the whole "everything has to be natural" thing (not saying it's bad if you are~). I just hate reading labels... If I can't get myself to read directions to a bookcase that's gonna be packed full and hanging out by my bed, then I surely won't be able to get myself to read labels on lotions!

However, just in case you're interested:


Same as Mango

Lemon Cream
 
Mango



   I never got into the whole body butter thing either~ They were all a little too greasy-feeling for my liking. These are thick and moisturizing and just... well, lovely. I must prefer the Lemon Cream over the Mango but everyone has his or her own preference so you should try them out!










    

No comments:

Post a Comment